Enjoy an evening where fine wine and exquisite cuisine share the spotlight as Ascua partners with Henschke for a very special wine dinner. Guests will indulge in a four course menu comprising of some of Western Australia’s best produce.
The Henschke family have been making wine since Johann Christian Henschke planted a small vineyard at Keyneton in 1862. Today, the Henschke legacy lives on with fifth generation Stephen Henschke and his viticulturist wife Prue at the helm, crafting fine red and white varities. While their white wines with a focus on purity, while their red wines have a strong focus on terroir, using the traditional winemaking techniques.
Don’t miss this fantasic oppotunity to enjoy wine from one of Australia’s most respected wine-makers and be treated to a delightful dinner of blue swimmer crab, citrus cured Amber Jack and new season Amelia Park lamb before indulging in a Weiss dark chocolate Mille Feuille with praline mousse and fresh raspberries.
When: Tuesday 13th November, 2018 from 6:30pm
Price: $150 per person
Terms & Conditions:
- Attendees must be 18 and over to attend the event.
- All ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
- Bookings will be allocated to the best available table in the venue at the time of booking.
- Any special requests made will be catered to as best as possible, please contact the venue directly if you require confirmation of your request.
- Minimum numbers are required to run this event. Should minimum numbers not be reached the event be cancelled and full refunds will be provided.